Friday, February 26, 2010

SOS Cuisine

ok, i just found this website (thanks, annie), and i have to say, it's awesome!!! there's menu plans, recipes, and find what's on sale where (you enter your region/province, so don't worry. you won't be teased with a great deal on grapes in nuvavut or beef in vancouver if you live in charlottetown. lol). no more flipping through a huge pile of flyers to find the best deals! this website has already done that for you.

but wait! there's more!!

let's say you only have a couple things in the fridge. you can enter those items, and it will bring up recipes for you! and there's a menu planner, too! and not just a one-size-fits-all menu. nope. you can specify that you're cooking for one, or cooking for kids, or vegetarian, or fish-less, or beginner, or on a budget, or gourmet, or pressed for time. incredible!!

i've gotta say, i lurv this site. i'm so happy i found it, and i can't wait to just dig in and use it! annie, you rock!!!

and here's the link to the site: SOS Cuisine

0 comments:

Why I Write Here

i like this blog. this is where i write about homelife. my kids, my pets, recipes, natural cleaning products, gardening, cool finds... that's what i write about here. this is the hands-on part of my personal journey. i'm reclaiming myself, a self i lost in a hospital somewhere, among all the meds, plastic, waste and complexity that comes with Special Needs parenting. i crave simplicity, and this is my journey to create it for my family and me.

i'm prolific! check out my other blogs!

you like me! you REALLY like me!!

i'm on facebook! add me! :)

 

My Simple Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates