Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We Heart Recipes

another heart mom (wendy, chris' mom) and i have started a blog together (yes, i know, i have a lot of blogs. LOL). it is a recipe blog called We Heart Recipes, and we post heart-friendly recipes (most of the time; there will be the occasional comfort-food recipe, as well). we'll be posting fairly regularly, not only the recipes but also any conditions it may help (i just posted the fat-free creamy pasta sauce i made for asher's chylothorax). there are some great links to check out, and our boys' stories. check it out, and check back regularly.

and for the record, the cappuccino at the top is decaf. ;)

0 comments:

Why I Write Here

i like this blog. this is where i write about homelife. my kids, my pets, recipes, natural cleaning products, gardening, cool finds... that's what i write about here. this is the hands-on part of my personal journey. i'm reclaiming myself, a self i lost in a hospital somewhere, among all the meds, plastic, waste and complexity that comes with Special Needs parenting. i crave simplicity, and this is my journey to create it for my family and me.

i'm prolific! check out my other blogs!

you like me! you REALLY like me!!

i'm on facebook! add me! :)

 

My Simple Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates