Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome to "My Simple Life"

ok, ok, so my life anymore is not so simple. hasn't been for about 18 months. but it was once, and i was happy. much happier than i am now. so....

in that spirit, and in the spirit of renewal and personal evolution, i am reclaiming Simplicity for me and my family. this blog is the story of that journey. basically, all about me re-connecting with the self i lost a while back.

i'll write about homeschooling, greener household products, money-saving ideas. i'll also post about my garden, my kids, and what we do on a day-to-day basis.

this is the unseen side of Asher's and my blog, the home-side story. if you read it, fine. if you like it, great! but this is really for myself, and those interested in the real-life, practical, day-to-day journey of my life.

2 comments:

AnnMarie Brown said...

I am a fan already!!!!!

amanda said...

i can't wait to read this heather! you have such an eloquent way of writing (plus you can be really funny!) i've started a blog too
http://livingandlearning-a.blogspot.com/
there's not much on it yet cause i like using pics and i don't have a camera at the moment! i have a bit of an addiction to blogs at the moment - the kids will ask me who the people are in the pictures and i have to explain that although i know their names, etc, i really have no idea lol

Why I Write Here

i like this blog. this is where i write about homelife. my kids, my pets, recipes, natural cleaning products, gardening, cool finds... that's what i write about here. this is the hands-on part of my personal journey. i'm reclaiming myself, a self i lost in a hospital somewhere, among all the meds, plastic, waste and complexity that comes with Special Needs parenting. i crave simplicity, and this is my journey to create it for my family and me.

i'm prolific! check out my other blogs!

you like me! you REALLY like me!!

i'm on facebook! add me! :)

 

My Simple Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates