Thursday, July 31, 2008


the first real harvest from my garden... 2 zucchinis! and check out the size of them! seriously, i'm so proud! we're going to use these tomorrow in our cooking and baking. i just printed off a recipe for zucchini bread, which i'll post next, then review tomorrow. i'm also going to use some zucchini in some pasta dish, either lasagna or some other noodle concoction, which i'll likely freeze and have on hand for the coming week. so there you go. i'm going to use food i grew myself. eep! i'm so excited! giddy, almost! anyway, got to type up a recipe, so i'll stop this post now. :)

1 comments:

AnnMarie Brown said...

Just think the fruits of your labour! Yummy!

Why I Write Here

i like this blog. this is where i write about homelife. my kids, my pets, recipes, natural cleaning products, gardening, cool finds... that's what i write about here. this is the hands-on part of my personal journey. i'm reclaiming myself, a self i lost in a hospital somewhere, among all the meds, plastic, waste and complexity that comes with Special Needs parenting. i crave simplicity, and this is my journey to create it for my family and me.

i'm prolific! check out my other blogs!

you like me! you REALLY like me!!

i'm on facebook! add me! :)

 

My Simple Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates