Saturday, July 26, 2008

THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday i got the most amazingly heart-warming surprise. someone, i don't know who, bought tickets for us to go see Thomas the Tank Engine here in town. we weren't going to go due to the cost ($20/person! yikes!) but then some wonderful person made a way.

in case you don't know this (and the only you wouldn't is if you've never actually met us), bram is OBSESSED with thomas. honestly, day and night, all he talks about is thomas and all his tank engine friends. so you can imagine how thrilled he was to actually get to see his favourite fussy little engine! here are some pics from the day:

bram watching thomas pulling up.
me & bram, cuddling on the train.
the kids had so much fun on the train ride.

and here they are, posing with thomas. and, before you think bram's ticked off or something, he's not. that's how he smiles lately. isn't is lovely? ugh. ah, well, this is the real bram, folks. and he's all mine! lol

so again, i'd like to say thank-you to whoever it was who paid for us to go. it was extremely generous of you, and we had a great time! thank-you thank-you thank-you! :)

1 comments:

AnnMarie Brown said...

Glad you had a good time Heather.... how come Blithe isn't smiling in the last picture. :(

Looks like a great day did you avoid the storm?

Why I Write Here

i like this blog. this is where i write about homelife. my kids, my pets, recipes, natural cleaning products, gardening, cool finds... that's what i write about here. this is the hands-on part of my personal journey. i'm reclaiming myself, a self i lost in a hospital somewhere, among all the meds, plastic, waste and complexity that comes with Special Needs parenting. i crave simplicity, and this is my journey to create it for my family and me.

i'm prolific! check out my other blogs!

you like me! you REALLY like me!!

i'm on facebook! add me! :)

 

My Simple Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates