Thursday, January 29, 2009

Grilled Raspberry-Glazed Chicken

1/2 cup raspberry jam
1 tbsp dijon mustard
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) raspberries

1. brush grill rack with vegetable oil. heat gas or charcoal grill. in small bowl, mix jam and mustard.
2. place chicken on grill. cover grill; cook over medium heat 15 - 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with jam mixture and turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170 degrees F). discard any remaining jam mixture.
3. serve chicken topped with raspberries.

prep time: 25 minutes
makes 6 servings

this (according to the book) goes nicely coleslaw and garlic bread. give it a whirl! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy!

Why I Write Here

i like this blog. this is where i write about homelife. my kids, my pets, recipes, natural cleaning products, gardening, cool finds... that's what i write about here. this is the hands-on part of my personal journey. i'm reclaiming myself, a self i lost in a hospital somewhere, among all the meds, plastic, waste and complexity that comes with Special Needs parenting. i crave simplicity, and this is my journey to create it for my family and me.

i'm prolific! check out my other blogs!

you like me! you REALLY like me!!

i'm on facebook! add me! :)

 

My Simple Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates