Wednesday, November 3, 2010

jealous? you should be.

because i make

hands down

the best

grilled cheese

EVER!!!!

ever.

i won't divulge all my secrets (like the bread recipe - that's right. homemade bread. sucka.). but here are a few:

  1. homemade bread. awwwww yeah...
  2. shredded cheese. melts better. gets nice and oozy. mmm... oozy cheese.
  3. i sing and dance while making it. (but i won't tell you the song. that's the secret. {wink})
  4. ham. shaved black forest ham. beautiful.
now, i'd take a picture of it, but to be honest, well, i ate the sammy before i even thought about photographing it. besides, i wouldn't want you to be blinded by the awesomeness. because, trust me, you would be.

admit it. you're jealous now. and yes. you should be.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Pure evil! I always suspected it, but now I know...

Heather said...

whatever do you mean?? {innocent smile}

mmfaber said...

Ok, you didn't say, butter? or the other?

Heather said...

one of the secrets, my dear. ;)

Unknown said...

The smell of home made bread leaves memories that can never be taken away.

Heather said...

well, i have to admit, ted... i cheat with the bread. i have a breadmaker. same great smell and taste, but WAAAAY less work. ;) but the kids and i all love to wake up to the smell of fresh-baked bread, and then slicing it up when it's still warm and smothering it in butter. mmmm... fresh bread...

Why I Write Here

i like this blog. this is where i write about homelife. my kids, my pets, recipes, natural cleaning products, gardening, cool finds... that's what i write about here. this is the hands-on part of my personal journey. i'm reclaiming myself, a self i lost in a hospital somewhere, among all the meds, plastic, waste and complexity that comes with Special Needs parenting. i crave simplicity, and this is my journey to create it for my family and me.

i'm prolific! check out my other blogs!

you like me! you REALLY like me!!

i'm on facebook! add me! :)

 

My Simple Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates