Tuesday, September 16, 2008

now, i know what you're thinking...

"heather, how can afford to just go and buy a new camera? without saving for it? i don't understand." the answer, gentle reader, is two-fold:

  1. VISA. 'nuff said.
  2. FACTORY DIRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought my new Kodak EasyShare, 8.2mp camera at Factory Direct for only $79.99! can you believe that?! i couldn't... at first. then i grabbed a memory card (yes, my memory card is gone, too. you can stop laughing now. lol). and a 2GB card was only $9!! can you believe that?!

i'm completely serious about those prices, folks! ask annie! she was there! she witnessed the whole thing!

moral of the story... if you need a new camera, go to Factory Direct, at Wellington and Bradley in London, right by Jack Aster's and McDonald's. awesome deals. just check out the link, and start coveting! enjoy! :)

http://factorydirect.ca/static/index.htm

1 comments:

Foodie Mom said...

Yup, I officially have camera envy. But it was nice seeing you today anyway. Even if I am plotting to steal your camera...

Why I Write Here

i like this blog. this is where i write about homelife. my kids, my pets, recipes, natural cleaning products, gardening, cool finds... that's what i write about here. this is the hands-on part of my personal journey. i'm reclaiming myself, a self i lost in a hospital somewhere, among all the meds, plastic, waste and complexity that comes with Special Needs parenting. i crave simplicity, and this is my journey to create it for my family and me.

i'm prolific! check out my other blogs!

you like me! you REALLY like me!!

i'm on facebook! add me! :)

 

My Simple Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates