Tuesday, June 10, 2008

in the spirit of simplicity...

and learning to live with what i need and let go of the rest....

i am purging. check out my scrappin' space (the link is on the sidebar) in the next couple days. i'm going to be getting rid of a TON of stamps (stampin' up! stamps, no less) and scrappin' paraphernalia all for rock bottom prices or less (maybe some will be free - depends how desperately i want to get rid of it). i may also post a list of what's available here, but the other blog will have the more complete listing.

anyway... i just thought i would give you a little heads-up on all this excitement... ;)

hope you enjoyed the tease... now you just have to wait and see what i'm offering! :)

0 comments:

Why I Write Here

i like this blog. this is where i write about homelife. my kids, my pets, recipes, natural cleaning products, gardening, cool finds... that's what i write about here. this is the hands-on part of my personal journey. i'm reclaiming myself, a self i lost in a hospital somewhere, among all the meds, plastic, waste and complexity that comes with Special Needs parenting. i crave simplicity, and this is my journey to create it for my family and me.

i'm prolific! check out my other blogs!

you like me! you REALLY like me!!

i'm on facebook! add me! :)

 

My Simple Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates